Salary: £25-28K pro rata
Hours: Part time – 3 full days a week (22 hours per week)
Location: Chilworth, Southampton
Kelda Technology has developed a radical breakthrough in showering technology and was recently voted one of the Top 30 Clean Tech companies in the world. With this patented technology our client has developed, it will result in considerable reductions in water and energy usage, which is hugely attractive to both commercial and domestic users. Significant plans are in place for global growth, making this an outstanding opportunity for a Design Engineer to play a key role in the growth of this exciting organisation.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial management of the company, producing financial reports and managing the company’s finances ensuring all finance related processes are adhered to and financial transactions properly and completely recorded.
▪ Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company: Sales, Purchases, Expenses and other transactions; Ensure all financial transactions are properly filed and input to the accounting system to ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts and to facilitate the preparation of monthly cash flow analysis;
▪ Preparing cash payment reports and controlling debtor collections;
▪ Manage the day-to-day recording of stock movements and regular (minimum monthly) reconciliation to physical stock holding working closely with the stock manager;
▪ Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement; ▪ Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software;
▪ Develop and maintain financial policies and business processes ensuring compliance with key financial controls by all employees;
▪ Be aware of all financial regulations and legislation and ensure compliance;
▪ Degree, or appropriate qualifications in Accounting.
▪ Good working knowledge of Xero beneficial.
▪ Proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
▪ Previous experience in a financial role.
▪ Excellent mathematical skills.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
▪ Strong attention to detail.
▪ Excellent organisation and planning skills.
▪ Ability to identify problem areas and present appropriate solutions.
▪ Ability to prioritise work load.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please send a cover letter with your application to email@example.com