Product Marketing Manager
Hours: 40 hours a week
The Product Marketing Manager will perform a leadership role with Commercial and Technical teams to develop product definition for delivery to the market via B2B and B2C channels.
– Liaison between Commercial and Technical functions to develop product specifications based on data driven information from the marketplace to meet time, quality and cost objectives.
– Further develop product planning processes and carry out feasibility studies for new projects.
– Formulate and drive the project plan for the complete development lifecycle.
– Working with Marketing and Sales teams, analyse competitor and market dynamics to predict future market requirements.
– Attend trade association and other meetings to gather trends and legal requirements from UK, EU and Global markets.
– Provide support for interactions with customers and prospects, face to face, at events, seminars and exhibitions, working with marketing and sales teams.
– Communicate confidently with all levels both internal and external to the business.
– Work with other departments, in particular, Manufacturing, Test and Quality, to ensure our Design for Manufacture criteria are met.
– Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
– Plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several different departments in such launches.
– Develop comprehensive marketing plans for sales and marketing teams
– Determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product
Skills/ Experience Required – Essential
– Previous experience in international marketing or product growth
– Ability to communicate and co-ordinate multidisciplinary development team.
– Degree qualified
– Knowledge of issue management/tracking and reporting
– A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
– Project management of internal and external resources
– Experience of new product development
– New product introduction into manufacturing.
– Previous experience within the water, shower or domestic or commercial appliance industries
If you think you are suitable for this role, please send a cover letter with your application to email@example.com