source url Hours: 40 hours a week
Location: Chilworth, Southampton
Kelda Technology has an exciting new opportunity for an Electronics Engineer. The role will be to develop and improve current electronic capabilities within the company.
– Primarily working on hardware design but may also work on firmware/software or work with dedicated software engineers. Involved in new design projects as well as support to existing production and other areas of the company.
– Document design work and prepare reports, ensuring design files and information are kept up to date and stored in accordance with company procedures.
– Carry out detailed electronic circuit design, including simulation and design verification testing of the new design.
– Select new parts, taking into consideration obsolescence, availability and cost.
– Prepare and present electronic designs to other members of the design team at design reviews.
Skills/ Experience Required – Essential
– Degree in electronic engineering or similar subject
– Experience in a similar role
– Must be experienced in the development of electro/mechanical product
– From an electro/mechanical background, ideally within the appliance or installation industry
– Experience within a design / laboratory environment would be an advantage.
– Previous experience within the water, shower or domestic or commercial appliance industries.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please send a cover letter with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org