The EMA magazine Nov/Dec 2018 featuring Kelda case study and advert
The EMA magazine – Issue: Nov/Dec 2018
The latest issue of The EMA Magazine is available to read online. I’m sure you will this an interesting read.
Please turn to page 72-3 where you will learn more about our latest news:
- GLL Windrush Leisure Centre Case Study: How we have helped to improve spray force by 60% and decreased water usage by 42% c. 1.2 million litres of water per year. https://www.emexlondon.com/gll-windrush-leisure-centre-improved-member-experience-by-60-whilst-delivering-savings-of-over-40/
- New Advert: Our latest ad features our E3 Handset and Triple-E shower technology “Experience, Efficiency and Ecology” highlighting how a Kelda shower can be tailored to: 1) deliver 2.4 times the power of a traditional shower, for any given flow rate; or 2) provide an invigorating shower experience, using up to 50% less water.
The November/December issue is special as it doubles up as the EMEX (Energy Management Exhibition) show guide.
- The EMA magazine is aimed at anyone involved in energy management covering news and features related to energy management, sustainability and environment.
- It has a high concentration of energy buyers, 82% are:
- Energy Management 39%
- Facilities/Estates/Property Management 29%
- Environment & Sustainability 14%
- 5,000 hard copies distributed nationally – readers are responsible for 44% of spend in energy sector. Est. £6-8bn.
- Magazine is shared with at least four peers/colleagues reaching 25,000 people in the industry.
- EMEX is an immersive 2-day exhibition (21-22 November) bringing together key stakeholders who are passionate about implementing energy efficiency technologies and strategies.
- EMEX attracts c. 4,500 attendees and represent the lion’s share of UK energy managers.