Kelda Technology help consult on the SAP Industry Forum (SAPIF) Heat & Hot Water working group
The SAP Industry Forum (SAPIF) working group for Heat & Hot Water has submitted its final report to the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
This report identifies the technologies and systems expected to be adopted in future building design and accounted for in the SAP 11 calculation framework, delivered by the BRE.
The objective is to support:
- 2030 Buildings Mission: to at least halve the energy use of new buildings by 2030
- Future Homes Standard by 2025: new build homes to have low carbon heating and world-leading levels of energy efficiency
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Improve the EPC of fuel poor and private rented households to Band C by 2030
- Commitment to bring the EPC rating for all homes to Band C by 2035
It’s a pleasure to be a member of the SAPIF working group and work with the Heating and Hotwater Industry Council (HHIC) to help shape the future.
The report is a major step forward for Kelda Technology as it recognises that our technology can offer great showers at low flow rates, as low as 4.0 l/min, and installing high efficiency showers contribute towards reducing hot water demand.
Our showers are now being identified as a clean technology that can help deliver the Buildings Mission!
#water #showers #sdg6 #watersaving #waterefficiency #sustainability #circulareconomy #consumption #netzero #builtenvironment #climate #shower
For more information, please contact:
Paul RAVNBO-WEST | Marketing Director